• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 Failing to Load on Win 10 - Stuck on initializing plug-ins

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2020 Illustrator gets stuck on the splash screen when trying to load. Currently stuck at MPSParser.aip and then just freezes up. I'm on Windows 10. It was working earlier today, but then I restarted my machine and now it will not open. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'd recommend using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the existing installation and install a fresh copy.
Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working with me(CC Cleaner Tools). Try uninstall CC Desktop, uninstall all CC Apps, reinstall but still stuck. I'm using the latest version of Adobe CC products.

I've tried multiple times but still stuck at the splash screen, stuck at Initializing.

Run diagnosis test then stuck at some font file then stuck and not responding.  

Please fix these issues Adobe a.s.a.p. Thank you.SU7o7d6bTX.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get this fixed, someone will need to log into your system. Please contact Customer Care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with the Illustrator 2021 release download (Oct. 2020) and I get the same screen.  I clicked on the above Contact Help link and get no results.  Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have third party plugins installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines