• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Libraries Panel closing and not loading assets

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what could be causing this. I have my Libraries panel open on the side where I can easily access all my saved colors and stuff. In Illustrator, every time I click on a color from my Library to change the color of an object, then I immediately press Ctrl + [ (specifically that bracket, not the other one) afterwards to change the arrangement of the object, it always closes my libraries panel. When I reopen it by going to Window > Libraries, my Library assets don't load. There is no error message; it's just a blank panel. My assets comes back when I restart Illustrator, but I don't want to do that every time I choose a color and have to change the arrangement of an object right afterwards. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. We were able to reproduce the issue at our end and have already reported it to the concerned team. I would also request if you can share the same on our Adobe Illustrator Feedback page and you'll be notified once there's an update on the UserVoice thread.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, this is the bane of my life... Here we go again, restart illustrator...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines