Artboards faded

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I dont know what happened but all the objects in my artboards turned out grey. If you check the image, my type is nomrally black and the rectangles up in the page are black 100% too.

HELPPP 😛

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2020
Ton Frederiks Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2020
Can you show the layers panel with the layer selected? Check the Appearance panel and see if there is an effect aplied to the layer (if so, remove it)

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the layers panel with the layer selected?

Check the Appearance panel and see if there is an effect aplied to the layer (if so, remove it)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi!! THANKS!!

You helped finding! the problem was because all my layers went in another upper layer...Thanks, its back!!

Val

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear that helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines