Highlighted

Blank Screen on Illustrator on Mac OS

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the illustrator app everything is blank.

When I try and open a new document basically samething, the new document window opens but I can not see anything or choose anything.Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.52.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 3.08.14 PM.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating it could be. Let us help you fix this. Please try following these steps one by one and let us know how it goes:

Let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blank Screen on Illustrator on Mac OS

New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the illustrator app everything is blank.

When I try and open a new document basically samething, the new document window opens but I can not see anything or choose anything.Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.52.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-26 at 3.08.14 PM.png

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating it could be. Let us help you fix this. Please try following these steps one by one and let us know how it goes:

Regards,

Srishti

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 1
EdduVaz LATEST
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the best solution i got to my OS Illustrator 2020 24.2.0 was:

In preferences check the box that says "Use Legacy New Document dialog"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2020 0