Highlighted

Compatibility

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Toshiba Tecra Laptop with Intel i7-5500U 2.4 GHz processor and Intel HD Graphics 5000.

Can I run Adobe Illustrator smoothly in my laptop?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

16 GB should be the ideal amount of RAM for smooth functioning, 4 GB is low even from the recommended 8 GB

-Manan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Compatibility

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Toshiba Tecra Laptop with Intel i7-5500U 2.4 GHz processor and Intel HD Graphics 5000.

Can I run Adobe Illustrator smoothly in my laptop?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

16 GB should be the ideal amount of RAM for smooth functioning, 4 GB is low even from the recommended 8 GB

-Manan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You don't mention how much RAM you have and what operating system you use, here's the system requirements for Illustrator

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 GB RAM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
Resources