Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cricket Bat Stickers

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am a small business selling cricketing goods. My company is called Luna Cricket. Currently, for my cricket bats I get them designed by someone else. But my issue is that I cannot explain everything that I want the stickers to look like so it would be a lot easier to do it myself. 

The stickers need to be designed on top of a cricket bat template looking like this:

IMG-20200511-WA0007.jpg

So if anyone can tell me how I can design it like that I would be forever grateful!

Thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Import and export , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Maybe you cansend that other person a handmade drawing on a piece of paper?

Because we cannot give you step by step instructions for everything.

You can of course go into the Help menu and then to the Illustrator documentation and just learn how to use the app.

Then of course you will also need to learn about production. It needs some technical knowledge of what is possible in printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you cansend that other person a handmade drawing on a piece of paper?

Because we cannot give you step by step instructions for everything.

You can of course go into the Help menu and then to the Illustrator documentation and just learn how to use the app.

Then of course you will also need to learn about production. It needs some technical knowledge of what is possible in printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, thats fine.

I can send a rough sketch but I just wanted to be able to do the designing myself but I can see that it will take up a lot of time to learn.

My supplier does all the printing anyway so thats not a problem, it was just the designing part.

Thanks for your reply though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines