• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error al colocar psd en Illustrator CS2020

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas acabo de instalar catalina en mi imac con las ultimas actualizaciones de Illustrator y Photoshop CS2020. Me encuentro con que illustrator me lanza un error cuando intento colocar un psd, exactamente me dice: "El archivo ....psd es de un formato que no se puede colocar". El caso es que es algo que llevo haciendo toda la vida y de repente me lanza este error, lo peor es que reinicio illustrator y ya si me deja, sigo trabajando con normalidad hasta que de repente me vuelve a hacer lo mismo con otro psd y tengo que volcver a reiniciar para que se vuelva a arreglar, ¿alguna idea de que esta pasando?

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. That's definitely not a typical experience with Illustrator. Is the issue related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. 

Else, you may try resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) and let us know how it goes.

Please note that all the custom settings would reset too. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines