Highlighted

error while copying the graph into illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do have a problem all the time when I wanted to copy my graphs from Graphpad Prism into the Illustrator, it is saying that it cannot paste the graphs due to unknown error. And the same graphs can be copied and pasted nicely in other software like MS powerpoint. And i have already looked up the community and tried to follow whatever is described there but my desktop (window) seems to have a different folder direction and I am not able to fix this problem. With my previous MacPro I never had this issue, i do not know how to solve this. Can anyone have a solution for this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error while copying the graph into illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do have a problem all the time when I wanted to copy my graphs from Graphpad Prism into the Illustrator, it is saying that it cannot paste the graphs due to unknown error. And the same graphs can be copied and pasted nicely in other software like MS powerpoint. And i have already looked up the community and tried to follow whatever is described there but my desktop (window) seems to have a different folder direction and I am not able to fix this problem. With my previous MacPro I never had this issue, i do not know how to solve this. Can anyone have a solution for this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it works on Mac OS, but doesn't work on Windows?

Are there perhaps additional copying options (some applications have them)?

Do youhave anything installed that enhances the clipboard?

The website is not clear - what is Graphpad - a web app?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0