• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Etsy digital download set up

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in need of some help setting up my for Etsy. How should I set up the file before i start designing for digital download? How do I create a Zip file folder? I will be creating images with font too so I want to make sure nothing strange happens with the font during the print process.

I've been reading and watching different things so im not really sure whats the right avenue. I think i may be overcomplicating something simple.

I have set up a dropbox account. And I have illustrator. 

Please help!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what kind of artwork are you going to provide?

Something where people can change anything in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really depends on what you are designing for them. While designing in vector, doesn't mean you need to deliver in vector. So I did scrapbook paper, designed in Illustrator and sent hi res jpgs. But if the ultimate use os for web, then hi res wouldn't be necessary. Anything that had text, I created outlines. Alternatively, you could export a pdf. We really need more info to better guide you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines