Export for Screens - Only 72 dpi/ppi?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set Export for Screens to export at 300 DPI/PPI? It only lets me do 72

I know I can make multiple art boards and then export them all at once using "Export as..." (which doesn't have a keyboard shortcut, grr). That works alright. But, would be really cool to use Export for Screens instead.

Also, yes, the document is set at 300 DPI CMYK. But exports at 72 when using Export for Screens.

Sorry if this question has been asked before!

Thank you so much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Engaged , Feb 10, 2017
MichaelStephens Engaged , Feb 10, 2017
The dropdown option under scale allows you to set a few different options. The bottom option is resolution and there you can state a ppi value.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Engaged ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dropdown option under scale allows you to set a few different options. The bottom option is resolution and there you can state a ppi value.

scale.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how I missed that! Thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how I missed this either! Thank you so much, such a time saver!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the only problem is that is changes the dimensions of your document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines