Highlighted

Having trouble with color swatches names not showing up.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to Illustator and when I was using the program the color swatches names stopped showing up. Did I do something wrong?

Correct answer by Superdoug | Community Beginner

I don't know what happened but I restarted Illustrator and the problem went away. If know why this happened feel free to respond.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having trouble with color swatches names not showing up.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to Illustator and when I was using the program the color swatches names stopped showing up. Did I do something wrong?

Correct answer by Superdoug | Community Beginner

I don't know what happened but I restarted Illustrator and the problem went away. If know why this happened feel free to respond.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Preferences > Show Tool Tips turned off ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is turned on. I tried turning the setting off and back on and that didn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Resources