• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i get this gradient-paint effect?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

i want to get the exact same colour and effect like on these flip flops. I made a gradient with the same colours but couldnt get the same texture. Does anyone have an idea how this was made? 🙂

flip flops.JPG

Greetings Nessi

[ attachment inserted as inline image by moderator ]

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Solved it! Got some noise effects in illustrator in the effects-gallery. Then applied a half tone texture on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please upload a better photo, so the texture you are referring to is visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika,

here i have the direct link with the actual website of the product. There you have the best quality i think, you can also zoom in. 

https://www.billabong.de/tides-73-stripe-flip-flops-f%C3%BCr-herren-S5FF03BIP0.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nasima5C46 

the link you gave us shows a product photo - but not a vector drawing. Perhaps your question is better asked in the Photoshop forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pixxelschubser,

thanks for your reply. I have to copy the same shoe with some small differences, but it must be a vector drawing. The style of the colour must be the same and i tried a lot but dont get the same effect. Im asking myself if it is a gradient or done with brushes? 

Greetings 

Nessi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recreating things like that is "hard stuff". How good are your level of knowledge with photo-realistic reproduction as a vector graphic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i mean not photo-realistic reproduction. Not at all. Im doing Flat-Sketches. It will look like in those examples i attached. But sometimes its a bit tricky to get the same or similar texure effect translated into vector. 🙂 So maybe you have an idea 🙂

Greetings

Capture3.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that the structure is not caused by the printing technique?

Apart from that: not everything absolutely needs to be a vector graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, thank you for your answer. Im sure its not caused by the printing technique. The problem is im not very good with photoshop so i wouldnt know any solution that photoshop would offer. Im a little bit stuck here:-)

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved it! Got some noise effects in illustrator in the effects-gallery. Then applied a half tone texture on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines