Huion pen pressure not working in Adobe Illustrator.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a Huion Kamvas Pro 13 and I am working with Adobe Illustrator CC 2019. My tablet works perfectly with Photoshop, but in Illustrator the pressure does not register at all. When I use the blob brush tool, the brush strokes remain the same size eventhough I drew on varying pressure. In the brush options, I have set the size to pen pressure, but results are still the same. I tried with my Wacom One and the pressure works fine. It's only with the Huion that I'm having an issue.

I've looked up this issue online and tried downloading Wacom Drivers in top of my Huion Drivers but that isn't solving my issue. I've downloaded the Wacom Cintiq and Intuos Pro drivers. Did I download the wrong Wacom drivers?

Any help in this issue is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

The last time I tried the Huion Kamvas with Illustrator 2019 it worked. This was on Mac OS 10.14.6 and I have a Wacom driver installed.

Installing the Huion driver was jumping through half a dozen hoops and I only managed with the help of Huion support. There are quite some things you have to set up correctly.

Which system is yours? Did you contact their support?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My operating system is Windows 10. But yesterday I tried plugging in my tablet BEFORE opening Illustrator and somehow the pen pressure works. I found out that if I plug in my tablet AFTER opening Illustrator, the pen pressure does not work. This is weird because my Wacom works fine either way. I'm happy that the problem's solved.

Thank you so much for replying Monika. I'm also speaking with Huion Support at the moment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines