• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I hate illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply put: The fact it makes erasing anything a mission and a half shows how much of a ripoff this program actually is. The sheer fact that you expect me to pay for a program when a free trial is hair rippingly awful is straight up hubris on Adobe's part. There's no reason I have to search through twenty videos and a hundred tutorials to FIND and GET the erase tool to work properly.

It's pathetic you ask for a monthly rate on any of your programs when your update do everything to RUIN it and make it extremely difficult and impossible for the consumer. Adobe, like many cynical businesses' in the 2000s, love to "mess" with their paying customer base due to the same defiant quality and distain that most companies have for their cilents.

Not asking for anything idiot proof, but I shouldn't have to go through a stress test EVER to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. Needless to say, I have no respect or pride using your products, nor do I have any (at all) respect for your employees.
[ removed by moderator, please note the forum rules ]

F. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jamese48059965 

this is a User-to-User forum.

You cannot address Adobe directly here. Staff members and/or Employees rarely visit the forum. Adobe only provides the platform for exchanging ideas and solving problems.

What problems do you have with Illustrator exactly? Maybe you can be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines