Highlighted

Logo exporting blurry/pixelated

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Illustrator and I have created a logo for my website. I am working with a developer who is setting it up in Word Press. When I see the logo on the site it looks blurry. The developer asked me to provide my original logo resized to 100px height. But when I do this the export is still blurry. 

My process is: Create an artboard that is 100x100px and resize my logo to fit inside it. Export as png, 72ppi. Anti Aliasing = None. 

I created the logo with a series of strokes + text. In order to resize the image I outlined the path.

The first photo is how it looks on the website, the second is how it should look. 

lrush91_0-1589657084557.pnglrush91_1-1589657099433.png
I hope someone can help!

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

100 Pixels just isn't that big.

There aren't enough pixels to get a clear image. Ask the web developer to use an SVG. Current browsers support that file format and there should be plugins for Wordpress to uspport it as well.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Logo exporting blurry/pixelated

New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Illustrator and I have created a logo for my website. I am working with a developer who is setting it up in Word Press. When I see the logo on the site it looks blurry. The developer asked me to provide my original logo resized to 100px height. But when I do this the export is still blurry. 

My process is: Create an artboard that is 100x100px and resize my logo to fit inside it. Export as png, 72ppi. Anti Aliasing = None. 

I created the logo with a series of strokes + text. In order to resize the image I outlined the path.

The first photo is how it looks on the website, the second is how it should look. 

lrush91_0-1589657084557.pnglrush91_1-1589657099433.png
I hope someone can help!

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

There aren't enough pixels to get a clear image. Ask the web developer to use an SVG. Current browsers support that file format and there should be plugins for Wordpress to uspport it as well.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 1
lrush91 LATEST
New Here ,
May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, I will try that. Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 16, 2020 0