• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pattern of woods for a map

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years ago, I had a huge collection of Adobe vector-based patterns that I have lost track of. In particular, I'm looking for a pattern commonly used on maps to indicate woods/forests. I cannot find it on Adobe Stock and wonder if you know if these patterns are available thru Adobe or another source. Thanks.Woods Tile (300dpi).jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

The image you have appears to be a perfectly fine seamless pattern tile. Place it into an Illustrator document, select it, go to Object menu > Pattern > Make, then click Done at the upper left of the window.  You will now have the pattern in your swatches panel.

tromboniator_0-1621911237111.png

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image you have appears to be a perfectly fine seamless pattern tile. Place it into an Illustrator document, select it, go to Object menu > Pattern > Make, then click Done at the upper left of the window.  You will now have the pattern in your swatches panel.

tromboniator_0-1621911237111.png

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This divider map in wood can be worked from our standard examples. Make from hardwoods in grouped varieties or utilize overlaid facade hardwoods connected to pressed wood. The scope and longitude queues and the oval edge are designed from bowed pressed wood. It makes a striking divider show that can be estimated bigger or more modest whenever wished to fit on the dividers of a workplaces, a home entrance or lair. Full scale examples can be cut on a band saw or parchment saw. 24″ high x 48″ wide. Our 11″ x 17″ plans take little workbench space. The copyrights permit making a copy of the standard examples. Trim out the examples, apply splash cement on the backs and put on stock ready to the thickness noted on the example. You get exact parts and no following. We mail quick, for the most part inside one work day. A carpentry plan for fledgling to middle of the road carpenters.

Thank You 

Kind Regards,

Pressure Wood 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines