Highlighted

Printing Many Artboards 4-Up on Letter Page

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Illustrator file with approximately 50 artboards which I would like to print 4-up on letter size page. Each artboard is a little smaller than 1/4 page to allow for print margins on the printed page. The arrangement would be left to right/top to bottom.

Suggestions on methods within Illustrator preffered but other applications and methods are open for discussion.

I would like the solution to have the ability to adjust when adding or removing an artboard. Basically a free flowing design.

Thanks for any help given.

Mark

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Create a new artboard, letter size and arrange the other artboards on top of it.

Print only the new artboard.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing Many Artboards 4-Up on Letter Page

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Illustrator file with approximately 50 artboards which I would like to print 4-up on letter size page. Each artboard is a little smaller than 1/4 page to allow for print margins on the printed page. The arrangement would be left to right/top to bottom.

Suggestions on methods within Illustrator preffered but other applications and methods are open for discussion.

I would like the solution to have the ability to adjust when adding or removing an artboard. Basically a free flowing design.

Thanks for any help given.

Mark

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ton Frederiks | Adobe Community Professional

Create a new artboard, letter size and arrange the other artboards on top of it.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
mhomburg LATEST
New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a best answer when using Illustartor. I was looking to use the software as a page imposition type software which would truly be difficult to do. I resorted to using Microsoft Word because it has great page flow and printing capabilities as far a making a booklet. I would had of chosen other impositioin software if it was available.

Thanks anyway for the help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0