Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a copy from a Cloud Document.

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everybody,
So, I've started working with Adobe Cloud Documents for my latest design project, which I need to keep publishing as a PDF to review in my mobile phone, and I've noticed the option to "Save a Copy" is disabled when the document is saved as a Cloud Document, and I have to do a "Save as" to PDF, which is sort of inconvenient, since after that I have to re-save it as an .aic which causes it to be duplicated on the cloud.
Is this a bug or Cloud Documents do not offer the option of Saving as a Copy??

Thanks a lot!

J.P.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Print and publish , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Based on this help document, it appears that only File > Save or File > Save As are available now for new and existing cloud documents. You could request it on Uservoice, which is where the Illustrator team reviews submitted feature requests and bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on this help document, it appears that only File > Save or File > Save As are available now for new and existing cloud documents. You could request it on Uservoice, which is where the Illustrator team reviews submitted feature requests and bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines