• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the preview turned into white and black line

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on this design and suddenly got a pop-up box. I didn't get a good look at the message and after I hit "continue", because that was the only option available, my artboard turned like the image below. I tried to close it and open it again, it still the same I also try to relaunch my AI, but still the same. I even try to open it on another device, the file is still the same. Can some help me fix it, please...

I still have a lot of editing to do, and the due date is almost near. Annotation 2020-07-14 023002.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Scripting , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi. You're previewing the document in outline mode. If that's the problem go to View > Preview or use the shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + Y.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. You're previewing the document in outline mode. If that's the problem go to View > Preview or use the shortcut Cmd/Ctrl + Y.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines