• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are Android users supposed to use once Adobe Illistrator Draw is no longer available?

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read all about how Ai will no longer be available as of January 2022 and everyone should switch to Fresco! The new and improved awesome new app for users to experience Photoshop and Adobe illustrator combined! How great! Except what are AVID & DEDICATED ANDROID USERS SUPPOSED TO DO?! WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS! WHY IS THIS JEW APP ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IOS AND WINDOWS!?!? I would totally understand if it was available and I could still just stick with Ai as I always have but you guys totally are taking this option away. This is literally life or death for my small business and my ONLY source of income. Im sorry if I sound a bit hostile but thisnis absolutely ridiculous. Please tell me there is some sort of wonderful solution to this issue because if I'm forced to purchase an iPad to continue my work I will leave Adobe for good and I know for a FACT that I am not alone in this thought process. Any response as soon as possible would be great. 

Thank you,

Shannon O'Connell

Pindividuals Inc LLC

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using this Support Community and posting a forum... I see that a typo happened in my above statement. I accidentally wrote "Why is this 'JEW' app..." that was a TYPO and was not meant to be written. I cannot figure out how to edit or even delete the post so I am writing this as to apologise for this happening and if someone can PLEASE tell me how to edit or delete my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries, we're not cancel culture proponents here, we understand it was a simple mistake.

I posted this, then went back and edited it by selecting "... More" (far - ooops furthest right) it then gives you a opportunity to edit...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Editing posts is not possible for new users.

While I can understand your frustration, the forum is 95% not Adobe staff and we just don't know any answer to your question. You could follow the Fresco development, which on the iOS platform is the successor of Adobe Draw. I don't know which platforms they are targeting.

You can ask over in the Fresco forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/bd-p/Fresco?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines