Highlighted

What's the best adobe software to create this video?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create a video similar to: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAsoOhxgJln/

Which adobe software is best to create something similar?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Myra Ferguson | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can actually open up a Premiere Rush video in Premiere Pro or just start with Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro also has presets for text that you can apply using the Essential Graphics panel. If you want to use a custom animation on the text, you can use Dynamic Link to open the text in After Effects and have it update in your Premiere Pro timeline without having to render it separately. In After Effects you can apply other animation presets or create custom effects.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What's the best adobe software to create this video?

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create a video similar to: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAsoOhxgJln/

Which adobe software is best to create something similar?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Myra Ferguson | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, you can actually open up a Premiere Rush video in Premiere Pro or just start with Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro also has presets for text that you can apply using the Essential Graphics panel. If you want to use a custom animation on the text, you can use Dynamic Link to open the text in After Effects and have it update in your Premiere Pro timeline without having to render it separately. In After Effects you can apply other animation presets or create custom effects.

TOPICS
How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're not very familiar with editing video and animating text, then I'd recommend Adobe Premiere Rush. It's geared toward making video editing simple from your phone, tablet, or desktop. It has presets to choose from for your text. And it makes outputting to social media easy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Pro with some video skills, can I create a video similar with this software?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if you can create these wiggling letters in Premiere. Looks more like a job for After Effects

But maybe you should ask in the Premiere forum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Think I will go with After Effects, animations and text transitions seem amazing!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, coincidentally, I was watching a video that I think can help you out with this, take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr36RNQVFLg

EQUIPMENTS USED: My Camera - http://amzn.to/2oBKC1N My Lens - http://amzn.to/2nJRhm4 (The new version) My Mic - ttp://amzn.to/2naHdql Download Lesson Materia...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2020 0