• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

19.1 update????

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When are we getting the 19.1 update?! Still having to work around the variable font issues!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

The font weight issue appears to be fixed, but the font outlines are still an issue, as I reported to Adobe in the bug reports. The characters when outlines do create compound paths, they create overlapping objects, which cause several different issues when trapping or working with outlined fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app, I downloaded an updated 19.1 update in the West Coast of the US. I haven't been having issues but I'm not using variable fonts. Let us kmow what you find.

Here's the current build:

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 3.05.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it showed up in the updates after I posted. It was not there yet in the a.m. Will test it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font weight issue appears to be fixed, but the font outlines are still an issue, as I reported to Adobe in the bug reports. The characters when outlines do create compound paths, they create overlapping objects, which cause several different issues when trapping or working with outlined fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines