Exit

alignment of bookmarks

Enthusiast ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I exported an Id file to pdf and EPUB.

In pdf, “4. Glance at the Global Invisible Hand” is presented the same as Id.

I opened EPUB with the Books app on iPhone.
“4. Glance at the Global Invisible Hand” is positioned on the left edge and in bold.

Could you tell me how I can make the bookmarks appear correctly on EPUB?

Hosun Kang

IdIdpdfpdfBooks app on iPhoneBooks app on iPhone

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all based on the settings that you define when building your Table of Contents style in Adobe InDesign. You access this by choosing Layout > Table of Contents. Look at the level defined for each style that you're including in the Table of Contents. Also, go to where item "4. Glance at the Global Invisible Hand" is located in your document and make sure that the correct style is applied to that text. Sometimes it can look correct but a different paragraph style got applied to the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addiion to Chad's response, I'd recommend checking out the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/creating-table-contents.html for more information about Table of Contents.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines