• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[ Branched ] Baseline grid is not showing in InDesign CC

Participant ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a newbie and I am having the same exact issue. I followed these instructions and it did not fix the issue. Changing the threshold % doesn't seem to do anything at all. Background where I normally see base-line grid is just solid grey. I know this must be a setting issue because it is only happening in 1 specific document.

(BTW this isn't anything inappropriate, the XXX is a blank space meant for the abbreviation of the month.)

I realize giving advice to someone who is new to the program or self-taught can be frustrating, but if someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried everything I know to do and I am doing research on the issue but I have come up dry.

[ Branched from previous discussion ]

[ Info added and re-marked as question, by moderator ]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in preview mode.

And in the future, please refrain from re-opening long dead discussions.

I'm locking this one. If you have any other issue with this, please start a new discussion with full details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hanna,

As Bob mentioned, you are in preview mode. Please press W to go back to normal mode. Let us know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines