Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

broken text and reflow problems

Contributor ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a 27 Inch Imac, ventura 13.1.1, 16 gb memory. All the time my text brakes up (see screen shot), amnd the reflow of text is unreliable. (i see the same text on for example page 301 and 311 (text is:een goede bui). see screenshot).  How to solve this. Turning of gpu helps sometimes, but makes indesign soooo slow.02broken.jpg01double text.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with every document on this machine or just a particular document? If a particular document then it might be corrupted and you could try exporting to IDML and then resaving as INDD

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No its random. Any document may be effected. Last year i trashed all prefs and many more and that worked for a while. But it keeps comming back. Cleaned font caches, but no definite solution. I can live with the broken text, the incorrect reflow is a much bigger problem. i can not trust my screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines