• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Publish on line

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, mon lien Publish Online (généré depuis InDesign) fonctionne 10 secondes en ligne, puis un message "Document introuvable" apparaît. Quand je publie un nouveau lien, il arrive que le message d'erreur apparaisse tout de suite. D'où vient l'incident ? Merci

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Aude31385452uy4k,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the published links. I am able to view the published link fine on my end on the Chrome browser. Is the issue happening with all files or with a specific file? Please try using a new file and also check your internet connectivity, or you may try switching to a different internet connection.

We will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines