• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot edit some parts of document

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit a document in Indesign, and all was going well, but I've reach a part of the document that doesn't seem to be any different than the rest of the text, yet I cannot edit it or select anything in the section. I've tried several different things to unlock or edit, but to no avail. If anyone can assist with showing me how to "unlock" or edit the section, I'd appreciate it. The file is attached... 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are locked layers that you can unlock to edit.

locked.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that! I unchecked lock on the layers, but I'm still stuck... Are you able to edit the specific sections "SAKE" and below on the 1st page, and "RED" and below on the 2nd page? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is an empty text frame that is over top the lower section of page. You can delete or move this empty frame to access the multiple text frames at the bottom of page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines