• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot interact with Tab Floating Menu

Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to insert a new tab with the click of a mouse. That feature is no longer working. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Armadillo77, I don't have this problem. Never have. Which version of ID are you using? Have you tried trashing all preferences and relaunching InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using ID 2019. I back saved and opened in 2018. Same thing. I just performed Disk First Aid on all drives; and zapped the PRAM. I trashed the preferences by holding down Shift+Control+Option+Command at start of InDesign and the same thing is happening. This is a brand new document I'm working on. I just opened an older document and the issue is not a problem.

UPDATE: I just copied over all text and graphics to a new document and the problem went away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines