• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cantidad de filas y columnas en indesign

Participant ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo una tabla en excel que pasa de las 3,000 filas con 3 columnas, las pase a indesign pero se me arruino el archivo.

Aparte de dividir la tabla, cual podria ser la solución en usar solo una tabla?

y otra consulta, cuantas filas permite indesign colocar al importar?

Gracias

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The maximum number of table rows is 10,000.

Not sure I understand the first question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por su respuesta.

En la primera pregunta al decir así: se arruinó.
Sería mejor dicho de la siguiente forma:

Al querer abrir el archivo, me indica indesign que esta dañado y me saca del programa 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like either the Excel table is corrupt or the InDesign file is corrupt.

Do you mean that when you get a "damaged" message when you open InDesign and try to import the Excel file?

Exactly which steps are you doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us an example of what you would like to achieve - a screenshot? 

And what do you mean by "ruined the file"? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias.

Explicando un poco lo ocurrido:

Lo que me pasó es que fluí una tabla de excel que contiene aproximadamente 3,400 filas con 3 columnas en indesign.

Pero al querer cambiar los atributos, me cerró el programa. Y me surgió la duda de la cantidad de filas que permitía indesign importar o que podría ser que provocó que ya no se pudiera abrir el archivo.

Una solución que encontré fue dividir la table desde excel en dos partes, lo cual si me funcionó, pero voy a estar haciendo copias por si da error posteriormente el archivo de indesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be a memory issue, not enough memory. 

I would suggest that you set up a table style so that when you can simply apply the InDesign table style to the Excel table when you need to update the table.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias Bárbara, muy amable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, not sure what is meant by "ruined the file". However, you might like to know that you can determine which page a table row is on. 

Under the Table menu choose Cell Options > Rows and Columns. In the dialog box that appears, in the Keep Options drop down menu you can choose where you want to start the row.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines