• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Text Prints Blurry

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my problem is that I have mostly black text with some accented words in red or green. The black type prints clearly. The red or green type turns up blurry. When I examine the blurry type it's like it has a drop shadow. But drop shadow is not an option that's been selected. The word is just printed once in color and then again off center very thin in black. Is this an issue that anyone has ever experienced before?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check whether you have an outline or an effect such as glow applied to those words, there may be a Character Style with an outline (stroke) or an effect applied to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Operating System? What version of InDesign? How are you printing; directly from InDesign or exporting  a PDF? What are your print settings? What printer? 

Have you cleaned your printer heads//ran any diagnostics on the printer itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the help. I thought I'd done diagnostics on the printer itself. But it did turn out that updating the "firmware" on the printer that solved the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines