Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting indesign to word...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2010 Oct 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Further to my post last week where I was trying to avoid having to convert my indesign doc's to word - in the spirit of 'the customer is always right' I now need to convert these 13 doc's over into word so that it can be edited at will.

I have exported the doc's to pdf, and am looking for a converter tool (preferably free) which I can use to do this. The doc's contain photos, and columns of text - nothing too crazy - I would be really greatful if someone knew of a good one? I have tried www.pdftoword.com but an hour later I still have not received any documents emailed to me.

Much appreciate your help as I am a long long way from competent at all this!

em

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the Acrobat team has made several improvements in PDF to Word in Acrobat XI and Acrobat DC. Quite a bit improved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that worked for me was the site

PDF Converter - Convert to PDF Online Free

But I only did a test on free version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could export an html file from indesign, then open it using word, then you can save it as word document, and it retain all the styles you created in indesign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines