• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Extra Page

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to InDesign CC 2018.   I'm trying to Delete an unwanted page (Page 2).  I go to Layout - Go to page 2.  Then I go to Layout - Pages - Delete Pages and the choice comes up as Letter V:2.  Is that the 2nd page?  I don't want to delete the wrong page.

Thank you for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Sounds like your document is using alternate layouts: meaning you have a portrait version (Letter V) and a landscape version (Letter H) in the same file. You are about to delete the portrait page 2, the Pages panel helps you see that. If this is surprising to you, I'm guessing you didn't set up the file yourself, but are perhaps using a template that someone else created? Do you need both layouts in the file? Getting rid of the other one would simply things.

~Barb

Screenshot 2018-01-08 11.49.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are confused, use the pages panel.

Click the below shown button to delete the selected pages.

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like your document is using alternate layouts: meaning you have a portrait version (Letter V) and a landscape version (Letter H) in the same file. You are about to delete the portrait page 2, the Pages panel helps you see that. If this is surprising to you, I'm guessing you didn't set up the file yourself, but are perhaps using a template that someone else created? Do you need both layouts in the file? Getting rid of the other one would simply things.

~Barb

Screenshot 2018-01-08 11.49.05.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines