• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digital publishing- on page turn, pages scale too big before correcting (mobile only)

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted a children's book in which works fine on desktop but when viewed on phone has a problem on page turn. As each new page loads it appears scaled too big for about half a second before scaling corrects.

This is a new problem and doesnt appear in my other books. The only thing different with this is the presence of sound mp3 on each page as an 'easy reader' aid. Here is the link;

https://indd.adobe.com/view/07bfb420-d07c-465c-80ba-d524d67a8ed4

any suggestions..I have tried all the eport settings without any effect on the prob

Thanks,

Woody

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Woody,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would it be possible for you to share the link again as the link shared earlier does not work? Also, do you see this behavior with a specific file? PLease share version of OS & InDesign as well.

We'll be happy to take a look.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the replyy, sorry I broke that other link. Here is the correct file;

https://indd.adobe.com/view/3c08ec6a-d68e-4501-ac08-c3bc90e79dae

I am using Mac 10.14.6 mojave and Indesign CC 2021 

The behavior is specific to pages that have sound embedded on them. 

The page appears to load at a large sizzze appro twice normal before scaling back to normal after about half a second

The problem is only on mobile-iphone, android, ipad

Thanks for looking!!!

Yours,

Woody

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines