• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Click Title Bar in InDesign to Minimize

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be an update to solve this issue that all of the other Adobe CC 2022 apps are able to double click the title bar minimize? It truly is an inconvenience. As it is, double clicking only makes it fill the screen or reduce the size slightly. Illustrator, PhotoShop and Acrobat all have this feature which is great.

Thanks ahead of time if this is in the works.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What system are you on and if it is something that happens in other Adobe products have you put in a request for InDesign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Karen5E0B:

It doesn't work on a Mac in InDesign. You can file it as a bug/feature request here:

https://indesign.uservoice.com

This is a user-to-user forum—users helping other users.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I am working on a Mac,  MacOs Monterey 12.0.1 using the latest InDesign CC update. 

~Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is kinda crazy this has never been solved. Same issue here. There MUST be a way to mimimalize indesign window by double clicking on it. Anyone?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Iain5E26

Can we assume you're working on a Mac? Double clicking the title bar still does not minimize InDesign, at least through Ventura. I have not tested it on Sonoma. 

This is a user-to-user forum—users helping other users. To get Adobe's InDesign team's attention, you can file this (or vote for this) as a feature request here: https://indesign.uservoice.com.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes on a mac. I already know double clicking the title bar doesn't minimize Indesign, hence my original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines