• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Link in Downloaded Template

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a template for an Indesign project, and there are links stuck at the bottom of the templates that I can't remove or delete. Is there any way to remove it or cover it up? Very new to indesign. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could you post a screenshot? Please, select objects and keep visible Layers panel.

layers panel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 3.10.54 PM.png

See, within the dark gray bar at the bottom of the first page are those links. I can't remove the gray bars, either. I checked the layers, i think, but it hasn't affected it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the master page. If that bar stay on master page you can't select it but you can unlock it using CMD (or CTRL) + MAIUS + clic on the object. Or select the page and select "Override all master page items" from Pages panel

master items.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ensure the layers and objects of the layer are unlocked. (Check layer panels for this)

You should be able to select them now

-Aman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If those objects can't be selected, they may be on a Master Page. Master Page objects are locked on local pages.

In the pages panel, double-click on the Master Page. You should now be able to select, change or delete the objects.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines