• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export defaulting to JPG

Engaged ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas how Indesign gets the idea I want to export a file to jpg? I have 30+ files in a directory. Opened them all at the same time. Global type edit. Exporting to PDF (which all the files were previouslly exported to). Export defaulting to JPG. Previous jobs were exported to PDF. I thought these settings were sticky, so I have no idea why ID thinks JPG.

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should be sticky. You could try trashing your prefs but I'd restart everything before I did that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Bob. Because there are multiple files, it's not corruption. Best to restore preferences and caches.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They'll be - for newly opened files AFTER 1st export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines