May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My spec...

Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB

Windows 10 Pro

1920 x 1200  59.950Hz  Intel(R) UHD Graphics

I am experiencing problems in InDesign when on High Quality Display.

• If I move a graphic, it disappears so I cannot see the frame end. It also makes other graphics that I move it over disappear.
  • If I zoom in/out graphics appear/disappear

I am also experiencing issues with the scrub bar in Premiere when it won't display 'live' when I move the bar.

The IT department are unsure whether it is hardware/software/network issues. They have moved me from an iMac onto a Dell XPS, which they thought was fit-for-purpose. Never had these issues with the iMac.

Does anyone else have these graphics problems?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Hi Srishti, 

The problem either resolved itself or the fact that I scrapped preferences and followed some the directives from the first post has things working properly now. If it happens again I will certainly repost along with the InDesign file. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific Intel graphics card is installed?

From the issues you describe this does seem like a hardware/graphics card issue, not software related.

Have all driver updates been run on the card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having a problem with high quality display in InDesign. I have already updated my graphics card.  

Attached are some screen shots and system info. Can anyone help?images dissapearing in InDesign high resolution view_01.jpgimages dissapearing in InDesign high resolution view_02.jpgInDesign version 19.4.jpgSystem and display information.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @vcimperm

Sorry to hear about this experience. Is this happening with a particular file or multiple files? Would you mind sharing a sample file with us? You can upload it to Creative Cloud or a similar service and share the download link.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Srishti, 

The problem either resolved itself or the fact that I scrapped preferences and followed some the directives from the first post has things working properly now. If it happens again I will certainly repost along with the InDesign file. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines