Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having Issues With Getting The Interactive Open File Option To Work

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Im creating an Interactive PDF and one of the fields I created using the Interactive Open File option keeps giving me this same error below. What I'm trying to is when the user click on the box it allows them to load a picture.

Adobe.JPG

I have an Interactive PDF that someone else created that does this and it works just fine. I did notice that a different dialog box (see below) pops up, so I'm wondering if Im using the wrong InDesign feature to accomplish what I want. Is there a different way to do this? How do I recreate the option below?

Adobe2.JPG

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Michael

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

could it be that you posted this twice?

And that Bob Levine gave you the correct answer:

"Do it with Adcrobat Pro" ?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't post twice. You got your answer in the other thread.

Solved: Re: How do I create a Select Image dialog box for ... - Adobe Support Community - 12169236

Do this in Acrobat and if you have questions about it, ask in the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies. I was actually rephrasing the question in my other post (posted after this one) in hopes that it would clarify my issue. I was working on an urgent project and forgot to delete the other post.

-Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines