• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help recovering my file

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on  a mac, I am trying to recover my file. I had it finished, and was getting ready to save but then it crashed on me, nothing was saved. Now, this is what pops up each time I try to get into the file. "one or more file aliases could not be resolved. Please verify that the original file or files exist and try this operation again. what can I do?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saving your file should not be done at the end of working on it. Are you saying you never saved it any time while you were working?

If you had saved it while working, you could do a File > Find to look for it but it sounds like there's nothing to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is why I advise always working in a Dropbox or Onedrive folder. Every version is saved. If something goes corrupt you can easily roll back one version and save your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally agree with Bob about that. I've been using a Dropbox workflow for many years and I don't lose work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines