• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you make a 2-page spread appear side-by-side?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a file... It's setup as 'facing pages', but the pages don't appear as a spread. They look more like stair steps. How do I get these pages appear side by side?Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 11.08.21 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

facing pages can be overwritten, open your panel for pages, look at the options that say "allow" are they check or uncheck. you want them check. that means they are off. i know... when they are uncheck they are active. make sure they are both check, 

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 10.29.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!! That fixed it. THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
great. please mark my answer as correct so others can find it later if they have the same question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines