• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change this Splash Screen?

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So What’s With the God Awful F***ing Ugly Splash Screen for InDesign? Whose choice was this? Who Voted for this?.. some Finger Painting from an Indesign Employee’s Child? My Cat could have provided better results..will InDesign follow the path of similar apathy, negligence, and martyrdom as Quark?

How do I change the splash screen To something More Intelligent, Or far more creative than this Piece of s***.

55711478_1742374792528935_1936941306018267136_n.jpg

Probably chosen by Adobe Indesign Team because of some special needs person simply for inclusivity, forget about the rest of us who use it for serious work. No more time for BS from Adobe... I'm sick of it and all their BUGS... hope you ain't writing software for 737 Max Aircraft.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be awful nice to have absolutely nothing important to worry about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2019 Mar 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got plenty to worry about... I pay $20 a month and couldn't even use Adobe CC 2019 until March of 2019 because of "known issues" that have been around since October release.

Premiere Pro 2019 destroyed my and many others MacBook Pro Speakers... Who is gonna pay for that MR. EXPERT.. YOU?!

Got Clients with issues because of Adobe CC 2019 BUGS had to revert them to 2018 until recent fixes.

Awful Nice to sit up here and make snarly comments while I'm in the Production Room making sure this Adobe shit is working correcty.

Splash Screen could have been changed to something that don't look and act like Shit until 14.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You received those snarly comments in return for your own. If you have problems, post details about them in a professional manner.

I have plenty of complaints about the application and the way it works (or how it doesn't), too. So, take a step back and realize that you're ranting at the very people that are here to try and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My By

work on windows, and there is no way to change the splash screen of cc 2019 ... why?

Nowhere appear the "png" "splash" ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macintosh HD⁩/Applications⁩/⁨Adobe InDesign CC 2019⁩/Adobe InDesign CC 2019⁩/Contents⁩⁩/Resources⁩/ID_SplashCC.png (and ID_SplashCC@2x.png)

I presume that’s the file to replace, but I’m waiting on my f***ing lazy cat to come back with something better before I actually try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Danny+Whitehead.  wrote

Macintosh HD⁩/Applications⁩/⁨Adobe InDesign CC 2019⁩/Adobe InDesign CC 2019⁩/Contents⁩⁩/Resources⁩/ID_SplashCC.png (and ID_SplashCC@2x.png)

I presume that's a joke. There's no such file on my Mac. Fun way to start the morning though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really there... not that I'd advise tinkering with it, though!

Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 14.40.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see it too.

Resources.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such file on my Mac

Danny’s right-clicking the  Application file and choosing Show Package Contents, which is normally hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/rob+day  wrote

There's no such file on my Mac

Danny’s right-clicking the  Application file and choosing Show Package Contents, which is normally hidden.

That's very different. I do see it now. But I do agree with Bob's original comment though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines