Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to place image into Ai logo

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I am creating a brochure in Indesign, and need an image placed into my logo (which is an Ai file).
How to go about this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way would be to create a 1 x 2 table and place an image in each cell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simplest way is to embed the image into the logo in the Illustrator file itself. You should be aware though that although the Illustrator part of the logo is vector art and can be used in any size your image is resolution dependent. That means that if the logo (including the image) is to be used at larger sizes it will need to be initially created at a high enough resolution to maintain its fidelity. For example, if you intend to use the logo at as much as 200% size then make sure that your image resolution is at 600 ppi originally. That way it will be at 300 ppi (high resolution) at the larger size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I am creating a brochure in Indesign, and need an image placed into my logo (which is an Ai file).
How to go about this?

By @louise34703663vxmv

If you mean that "N" on the left - it's simple enough so just copy it from Illustrator to InDesign and use as native object. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several ways to do this, here are instructions for Robert's suggestion:

placing an image into vector.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines