Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INDESIGN 17.2 : Erreur 315 Publish Online

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un docment que je voudrais exporter avec Publish Onlne. Celà fonctionnait parfaitement bien jusqu'à vendredi passé où j'ai commencé à avoir ce message :

Erreur #315 : This service is unavailable due to errors wth your subscriptions. Voir screenshot...

Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 13.40.00.png

Pourtant l'abonnement est à jour. 

Quand j'essaie d'aller sur "Manage Account" à partir du message d'erreur, j'ai un Access Denied mais je peux me connecter sur les services Adobe à partir du browser.

Une idée ?

Bien à vous,

Rosine

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I would go through a few steps first: purge browser cache, log out of Creatrive Cloud - log back in.

Then, if that does not do the trick, I would contact subscription support via chat in your region/country (there might be a glitch on your account).

Did you install/update/upgrade anything just before last Friday? When is your renewal due?

Please include the version of your software and operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your reply. I purged the cache, logged out and back again, checked firewall, etc... nothing changed.

I am using Indesign v 17.2 on a Mac Mini (iOS version 10.15.30).

In the meantime, it appears that on the day I stated getting the error, we had cancelled the automatic renewall of the actual plan. But the plan is still active until July 2022. This seems to be linked to the problem we are now having with Publish Online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines