Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign for MacOS 10.13.6

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear InDesign Users

I want to use InDesign in Gambia, Westafrica. The access to the internet is not stable.

The NGO Heart4Gambia will get an iMac 27"for the classroom. We help to establish

new sustainable value chains based on bamboo, clay and solar energy. We want to use

InDesign for documentation and publication of various projects specially local experiences.

Is anybody selling CS 5 or CS6 ?

We got some CC files (.idml) which cannot be read by CS5 or CS6. I was told that CC 2020

can read and export to CS4 copatiuble file format which can be read by CS5 and CS6 as well.

Peter whatsappp +2203618919

Adobe cant offer the download of CC 2020 (2022 and 2023 only). 

Does anybody know where I can find an CC 2020 download for this single job only (test version) ?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need the internet to run InDesign once the application has been downloaded. Adobe just checks occasionally via the internet that you're up-to-date with your subscription. The earlier versions are not available but you can download the latest version and use it for free for seven days to test it out on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines