• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign for the iPad Pro

Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there was a thread years ago. But, the iPad has changed since then.  The Air is running the same processor as the current iMac and the previous generation Macbook Air and Pro. And the Pro is using the same processor as the current Macbook Air and 13in Macbook Pro.  We've seen Affinity bring their version of InDesign, Publisher to the iPad and it works great.  Why not bring some version of InDesign to the iPad?  Even if it's a water downed version lacking features, like we've seen on PS for the iPad, a version of InDesign would be amazing.  The past year, I've shifted 95% of my graphic design/illustration work to the iPad and the only part that kept me on a Mac was InDesign. With Publisher, I can do all of it, but I'd rather stay in the Adobe ecosystem.  

Sorry, just thinking aloud.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only salute the young, fresh designers with eagle eyesight and surgeon-like digital skills. 🙂

┋┊ InDesign to Kindle (& EPUB): A Professional Guide, v3.0 ┊ (Amazon) ┊┋

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines