• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign loses links

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that since I've connected to my server (QNAP NAS) via smb, Indesign keeps losing links, even though the path to the links hasn't changed.

Current example
An ID document opened today, about 8 links are missing. Images relinked, document saved and closed. After approx. 1 hour the same document is opened again, now approx. 12 links are missing, some new ones, some which were missing before. The path is still the same, and nothing has changed in the location of the ID document either. Servers are still mounted, have not been deactivated in the meantime, computers have not been restarted or anything else.

OS 12.6 Monetrey, ID current version
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry first posting has HTML in it, here again.

I've noticed that since I've connected to my server (QNAP NAS) via smb, Indesign keeps losing links, even though the path to the links hasn't changed.

Current example
An ID document opened today, about 8 links are missing. Images relinked, document saved and closed. After approx. 1 hour the same document is opened again, now approx. 12 links are missing, some new ones, some which were missing before. The path is still the same, and nothing has changed in the location of the ID document either. Servers are still mounted, have not been deactivated in the meantime, computers have not been restarted or anything else.

OS 12.6 Monetrey, ID current version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines