• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign not PRINT undertone

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't indesign show a color undertone - for example, a square under the text or on the whole page? When I work I see it, when I make a pdf for printing it is not there. Sometimes it's only part of the page (eg, only the right side).

hAN

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @handi behric , Looks like you are changing the color of the [Paper] swatch? If you want a background color to print, create a new Swatch and use it as the fill for the background rectangle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it does not work in any way, even if I copy backgrounds from old files (copy - paste). It only works if I change that color square to a jpg image, then it shows me a printable pdf. It's just a lot of work...This has been happening to me for the past 3 months, but before that everything was working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the ID file? You can attach it to a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I realized that the problem could be my Acrobat Reader, that it does not display the pdf correctly. When I uploaded it to you, I see that it shows correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Acrobat Accessability Preferences and make sure they are diabled

Screen Shot 39.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a thank you, I am sending you one of my pictures (Absolute Intelligence) and you can print it, of course, if you like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines