• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign - Pictures glitch bug

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! got soem problem with pictures in all files, it starts when I tried to open the file from my friend who got the same (the high resolution display), it looks ok in a typical display, but it doesn't allow to export as PDF

I'm using the last version of Indesign and the last OS version with mackbook pro. So before it was fine and never had any issue like this, so somehow the ajastments from another file ruined my settings... Is there any solution how to fix it? gpu/cpu switching, not work as a solution. The problem on export usually with the linked files, so before if th efiles were in different places, everything was fine. but here if the files are not in a one folder then it became a problem 

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 13.45.52.pngScreenshot 2022-07-29 at 13.37.23.pngScreenshot 2022-07-29 at 13.21.27.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums) to InDesign.]

Looks like a GPU problem to me.  Do you have the latest graphic drivers for your card?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have seen this kind of effect if an image is corrupt, it could be either the original or the embedded preview. (I do not see any problem with your test files)
Did not understand wht the cpu preview is not an option. (What GPU do you have). How much RAM and VRAM on your computer? 

Also where are the files stored. It could be a slow drive, network problems, and/or file syncing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines