Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interective live presentation showing missing link/no image

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 
I have been using the 'publish online' feature for a while now and since Friday, when i upload a presentation, some links/colours (black square), some texts, are not showing, thats not on all the slides..? All the links are either embeded or properly linked, I am not sure why this is happening. I update the links contiually and this is happening on all my presentations.

I tried to uninstall and reinstaal inDesign, re-start the computer etc.. nothing to do. Any clue? Even back fill are showing like a missing image! Would love some help on this! Thank you, see attached!
Camille

TOPICS
Bug , Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported multiple times and Adobe is aware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camille,

indeed, you are not alone with this issue of missing elements:

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 09.23.28-Camille.png

Support this bug report at Adobe InDesign UserVoice and vote for fixing the issue:

Indesign publish online broken links and missing objects
Nigel Jones, Mar 7, 2022
https://indesign.uservoice.com/forums/601180-adobe-indesign-bugs/suggestions/44880703-indesign-publi...

Thanks,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Camillege,

We are sorry for this trouble. This issue was fixed a couple of weeks ago. I would like to know how things are going now.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines