Copy link to clipboard
i have to create some kind of table with 500 circles and number within them. Numbers goes from 1-500. Each number in each circle.
I was thinking of creating text frame circle, then step and repeat, link them together in C/P in first circle numbers typed from 1-500, seperated with enter.
Now, i cant link circles at once. i should click one by one.
Is that even possible? i have searched on google, but nothing about linking mulitple text frames at once...
Thanks for help!
Hello, i think there are 3 solutions :
1 - use the chartwell font : https://www.fontshop.com/families/ff-chartwell
2 - Use a paragraph styles ans set the bullet & numbering part like you want, apply the style to the column
3 - The data merge option (the fastest and easiest for me)
Let me know which one interests you the most and I will help you prepare
I agree with Alexandre Becquet
data marge will be the best solution:
1. Create an excel sheet with data ( numbers in the cells)
2. export it as CSV file
3. prepare 1 design (with 1 circel) as you wish, one circle on the page or multiple grid.. but arrange the grid.. do not repead the circel.
4. Put a text field inside the circle (which will have the number)
5. open the data merge panel from window> Utilities> data merge
6. define feild and create the data merge Multiple data merge in a page